Our services are tailored around the specific design, site and objectives of your project, and based on our 40-year track record in construction.
Our goal is to help you make your project happen – on time and on budget with a no nonsense approach.
We believe getting the first phase right is vital in ensuring viability, cost management and smooth programme delivery for the project. That’s why we offer a full range of pre-construction services as part of our Plan service.
If you’re considering a new site, we can help you understand how your project will be successful, considering your investment strategy with the development type, demographic and location through RIBA stages 0-1 including:
- A buildability-focused feasibility study that will consider the potential returns
- Establishing the project brief
- Procurement strategy
- Cost and programme planning
If you have already gained planning permission, we can help you get boots on the ground to deliver your project as soon as possible. Providing a single point of contact across RIBA stages 2-4, we will streamline this critical period for you with services including:
- Dispensing Statutory and planning requirements
- Fit for purpose design development
- Site set-up
- Bespoke residential
- Brownfield development
- Mixed use development
- Commercial conversions
- Confined urban development
- Rooftop development
- Heritage refurbishments and conversions